Friday, June 5, 2009

Book your own travel

Folks!



If your not booking your own travel, its about time you do this. Airlines, rental cars and hotels can be a nice little treasure when vacation time comes around. Passwords are a pain, but if your an iPhone freak there is a password app that can help, and for PC users password plus is probably the best. Seems to me from being gold, wizard, emerald and blue chip I found national car rental to be the most competative and easy to use. The only downside is they are often off site, so get ready to take a bus shuttle. I work my hotels between Marriott and Hilton properties. Found the Hilton to be a little cleaner than Marriott, but I can get in anywhere at Marriott with short notice and cancel the same way. I prefer Hilton properties and recommend them. The reward points differ a bit too. I cannot tell yet which points are better, but that will change since I split my usage now. Oh yes! I suggest people split their reward points across the board to have the variety its safer and gives more security when traveling. This goes for airlines as well. Delta is dominant in Atlanta and this could be a reason to use and airline, but service is too. I will talk a little about that in the next blitch.

No comments:

Post a Comment